Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy chinese new year!(:
Happy belated Valentine's day<3
Angbaos gonna get.
Today is so fuckshit=.=.
Hateeee itttttttttttttttt.
I'm fourteen going fifteen.
Not four going fiveeeeee.
Wth is wrong with you.
Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I miss all my friends ):
I miss him): ): ): ):
My tooth hurts. Ahhh.
Had fun yesterday at Em's hse.
Her hse is prettyyyy :D
It has a runway thing. hah.
Happy Chinese New Year.
Hope it would be good year ahead /:
LOVESSSSSSS.

Chyneh&Tiffneh! <3
Spastic shot!
Em's the love:D




That thing made me sour-uped /:
Tiff looked blur=.=
Again:D

Chynaa&Cheryl.










Lovely&Sexy.




C.V.B & Me.



__in black:D



Cheryl&Vk


They were so noisy, so i got angry(:

The clique, my loves:D

Vk&Chyna at Library.







I look when you look away. Sometimes i really wonder...



































Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home