Friday, March 16, 2007




Meet mama at Jp.(15march)
Bought a leopard spot slippers.
Went Chinatown with mama after that.
Bought a red diamond shoe.
After that Vivo with mama(:
Bought topshop panties!=X
Bought RiverIsland's Star tee.
I like the baggggg>): It cost like $139.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Went try on the jeans that i loved.
And went crazying last year.
Lucky i did not buy last year.
It has like 30% now. it cost like 200.
Now its like 139? hahah! goodness.
But didn't buy in the end.
Saw FCUK tee. damn nice.
Cost 109 >):How i wish i was bloody rich.
Went into guess, saw their necklaces.
Which was so-the-pretty . I like this particular one which says
like LOVE. It cost 109/: I wanna be richhhhhh D:
16March.
So sick today/: Had sorethroat&Cough.
I dont wanna be sickkkk D:
I AM SO HAPPY FOR ROSENEIGHBOUR!=DDD
I LOVE YAAA.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home